We often get asked:
“Are there any business activities of foreign companies in India at the moment? ”
In this webinar, we provide answers to this and many other highly topical questions.
There has been hardly a news program anywhere that does not include India. The reason: India has been so suddenly and dramatically affected by the pandemic in this wave.
Outside India, most people do not realize that there has been a big effort to ensure “Business in India” (B2B) could continue through this wave of the pandemic.
Has everything come to a standstill on the subcontinent or is business still going on?
How strong is the influence on business life?
Is there a need for a strategy adjustment?
Learn more about how companies in India are adjusting & adapting in this webinar. Rajesh Nath, MD of VDMA India since 2017, and Klaus Maier, MD Maier + Vidorno, report first hand on the situation of companies and their business activities in times of pandemic. They will also look at the consequences of Germany’s recent law concerning due diligence in international supply chains.
Target group: Heavy & Light Engineering / Medical & Pharmaceuticals/ FMCG / Industrial / Automation / Consumer Goods, Companies operational in India for more than 3 years.
Event language: English
This webinar includes:
10:00 COVID News with facts from India
- General political/economic situation
- Lockdown and its consequences
- Bilateral Relations and Supply Chain Act
- Results EU-India Summit
10:10 am Klaus Maier interviews Rajesh Nath, VDMA
- Business in India “as usual”? In many companies up to 20% of the Indian workforce was infected, what were the consequences? - Exclusive insights into the “day to day” business during the pandemic
- Results of the current VDMA business climate study
- Effects of the Supply Chain Act (Very specific for German companies)
- Adjustment of the sales strategy of companies during and after the pandemic
- What is the VDMA doing to support its members during this time
- Will there be a third wave in India? - Outlook
10:50 questions and answers