Selling German quality products in India is rewarding and challenging at the same time. The team of Maier+Vidorno supports our goal to deliver quality – in time.
– Manish Sahay, Country Manager, Leuze electronic Pvt. Ltd.
The experts at M+V have developed the perfect solution for our after-sales service in India.
– Carsten Trentau, Marketing & Sales Manager, Kjellberg Finsterwalde
India has great investment potential for foreign companies if you manage the highly complex business environment professionally. Our experience shows – Maier+Vidorno is a competent partner to efficiently set up and run your business.
– Rajesh Nath, Managing Director, VDMA India Services, German Engineering Association
I highly recommend working with M+V to really understand what is important for the Indian market.
– Constantin Klokkaris,Director India, GEA Heat Exchangers
M+V knows the challenges foreign companies face while doing business in India – and provides hands-on solutions.
– Bjoern Becker, Export Sales, Jumo
Maier+Vidorno understands business challenges in the Indian business environment and provides solutions.
– René Plüss,CFO, Member of the Board, Regent
M+V helped LEMKEN get a foothold in the Indian market. We were able to rely on them for our every need to set-up and run our business in India in an efficient and compliant manner.
– Vijay Rawal,Director, LEMKEN India
Maier+Vidorno is our extended team in India. They keep my head free to focus on Marketing & Sales.
– Amit Gogia,Country Manager, Medela India
Outsourcing our back-office administration to M+V in India was the right decision for us. We value the professional and transparent support.
– Chris Staeheli,Regional Director, Medela
I definitely recommend Maier+Vidorno as an India entry and expansion expert. We are very happy with the professional and supportive approach of M+V in establishing our wholly-owned subsidiary in India. The entire process was well planned, efficiently executed and absolutely hassle free.
– Jack D. Kisiel, Sr. Director, International Business Development, FLEXcon
We have many subsidiaries all over Asia – in India we get full administrative support from M+V. M+V’s transparent and professional performance reporting is customized to our requirements, and I can efficiently steer the business from a distance.
– Saurabh Gupta, Managing Director Trodat Marking India
We are very satisfied with the way our BIS registration was handled by the Maier+Vidorno Team. We are happy to recommend working with M+V – the experts you will need.
– Andreas Dauerböck, Quality Assurance, Voestalpine Grobblech
India: the right market for Investments?
The boom of the Indian population will lead to the economic boom as it did in China?
With almost 50% of the population under 35, the workforce and the potential market are certainly young and dynamic. Can India take advantage of this as China did and experience huge economic growth over the next 20 years?
We Compare the Main economic factors for China and India to help companies make strategic investments.
Updates and Opportunities In Different Industries Of India.
Published in February 2018 Interest in health is growing in India, which means that the organic food market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 25% through 2020. This makes it the ideal time for [...]
3D Printing adding another dimension to industries in India Oct 2017 - Jan 2018 3D printing technology has caught global market attention in the last couple of years and it is no different in [...]
Automation and Robotics to re-shape the future of Indian Industry Sep - Dec 2017 Passion for technology and the need to be globally competitive has paved the way for the rise of Automation in India. [...]
Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) is growing in India – especially now with the “Make in India” campaign. Regardless of whether you are planning your market-entry for India or you want to grow your Indian business, M+V knows what makes you successful. For hundreds of foreign businesses from all sectors, M+V has provided consultancy and hands-on services to achieve growth in India.
- 150 highly-qualified India experts
- 4 competence centres in India – Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai and Pune
- Consulting offices in Europe, Japan, Turkey & US
- Customer Focus: Manufacturers, Service Industry, Institutions and Universities
To find out more go to: About Us