Selling German quality products in India is rewarding and challenging at the same time. The team of Maier+Vidorno supports our goal to deliver quality – in time.
– Manish Sahay, Country Manager, Leuze electronic Pvt. Ltd.
The experts at M+V have developed the perfect solution for our after-sales service in India.
– Carsten Trentau, Marketing & Sales Manager, Kjellberg Finsterwalde
India has great investment potential for foreign companies if you manage the highly complex business environment professionally. Our experience shows – Maier+Vidorno is a competent partner to efficiently set up and run your business.
– Rajesh Nath, Managing Director, VDMA India Services, German Engineering Association
I highly recommend working with M+V to really understand what is important for the Indian market.
– Constantin Klokkaris,Director India, GEA Heat Exchangers
M+V knows the challenges foreign companies face while doing business in India – and provides hands-on solutions.
– Bjoern Becker, Export Sales, Jumo
Maier+Vidorno understands business challenges in the Indian business environment and provides solutions.
– René Plüss,CFO, Member of the Board, Regent
M+V helped LEMKEN get a foothold in the Indian market. We were able to rely on them for our every need to set-up and run our business in India in an efficient and compliant manner.
– Vijay Rawal,Director, LEMKEN India
Maier+Vidorno is our extended team in India. They keep my head free to focus on Marketing & Sales.
– Amit Gogia,Country Manager, Medela India
Outsourcing our back-office administration to M+V in India was the right decision for us. We value the professional and transparent support.
– Chris Staeheli,Regional Director, Medela
I definitely recommend Maier+Vidorno as an India entry and expansion expert. We are very happy with the professional and supportive approach of M+V in establishing our wholly-owned subsidiary in India. The entire process was well planned, efficiently executed and absolutely hassle free.
– Jack D. Kisiel, Sr. Director, International Business Development, FLEXcon
We have many subsidiaries all over Asia – in India we get full administrative support from M+V. M+V’s transparent and professional performance reporting is customized to our requirements, and I can efficiently steer the business from a distance.
– Saurabh Gupta, Managing Director Trodat Marking India
We are very satisfied with the way our BIS registration was handled by the Maier+Vidorno Team. We are happy to recommend working with M+V – the experts you will need.
– Andreas Dauerböck, Quality Assurance, Voestalpine Grobblech
India Day 2018: Modi and reform – the real picture for foreign businesses in India
Elected on a historic platform for reform, India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been trying to improve Asia’s third largest economy by digitizing, modernizing, industrializing.
What has he achieved since taking office, what has he not? What has happened in terms of economic growth, the fight against corruption, the development of infrastructure and the creation of new jobs? What changes has business-friendly Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi brought about in four years after taking office? What awaits new foreign companies who want to invest in the subcontinent?
Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) is growing in India – especially now with the “Make in India” campaign. Regardless of whether you are planning your market-entry for India or you want to grow your Indian business, M+V knows what makes you successful. For hundreds of foreign businesses from all sectors, M+V has provided consultancy and hands-on services to achieve growth in India.
- 150 highly-qualified India experts
- 4 competence centres in India – Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai and Pune
- Consulting offices in Europe, Japan, Turkey & US
- Customer Focus: Manufacturers, Service Industry, Institutions and Universities
To find out more go to: About Us