Corporate reporting is a valuable mechanism for companies to showcase their business propositions to their shareholders and investors. It brings transparency and confidence among the key stakeholders. Besides, it also attracts the investor’s attention.
In order to keep pace with the changing market dynamics and to facilitate a business-friendly environment for foreign companies, the Indian laws, rules, and regulations keep evolving. All these efforts further enhance corporate governance, better corporate compliance, and ease of doing business in India.
Requirements of corporate reporting in India depend on various factors such as:
- The nature of your business (such as manufacturing, trading, service)
- If you have a Private Limited Company or a Public Limited Company
- Which state(s) you do business in (Maharashtra, Gujarat etc. have some variations in requirements)
- The nature of business segment (e.g. Drugs & Pharma, Textiles, Banking and NBFC etc.)
Reporting requirements depend on which laws apply to your company, but some laws are applicable to all companies irrespective of their set up or specific sector:
- Corporate laws
- Taxation laws
- Industrial and Labour laws (based on number of employees)
- Property laws
Are you a foreign company looking for assistance with legal compliance? Maier+Vidorno can help you with smooth company formation in India and take care of all your corporate reporting compliances. We can also help you get the required product registrations in India. Our registrations allow us to import a vast number of products into India. We have extensive distribution networks and warehousing options for all types of goods. We also offer support services in areas of sales service, Financial Due Diligence, accounting, and HR consulting. Contact us to know more.