Furthermore, our HR Consulting team specialize in all aspects of Human Resources for international companies in India:
- Employee Retention: With this intention, ensure you don’t lose your high performing employees to Competition
- HR System Optimization
- Salary Benchmarking & Compensation Planning: For the purpose of this be at par or more competitive than your competitors. Thus, companies should benchmark it properly.
- HR Due Diligence: Identify people-related issues, concern areas, and associated organizational risk areas
- Change Management: Strategies a systematic approach for effective organizational change & restructuring. Hence, change management is required.
- To conclude with, Succession Planning: Assess your Managers, Employees, Teams & Organizational Structures
Moreover, our experts can also help you recruit the right talent for your future-orientated goals. For this purpose, we have extensive experience in hiring across industries and roles in India. Hence you can read move about our Recruitment service.
Above all, Maier+Vidorno’s HR Consulting team finds solutions and creates successful and efficient organizational structures in India. M+V best practices originate from a wealth of practical experiences. Not only we have managed hundreds of employees in India (both our own employees and our customers’ teams) but we have also consulted foreign companies doing business in India for many years. Moreover, our experts can identify HR-related risks in the organization.
As a matter of fact, we can help you work out if you have the right people, manage relationships within your company, or terminate someone in the team and recruit someone else. Subsequently, we can also help you benchmark yourselves against the industry, look at how to change and grow, manage your team’s performance better through performance review, training or developing policies.
Thus, for more details on HR Consulting in India, contact us!