14th of November 2019 in London | United Kingdom
19th of November 2019 in Eindhoven | Netherlands
How to set up and manage sales in Japan? What are the biggest risks? Should I set up my own company? What are the pros and cons of using a distributor? What is the customer needs? How can I avoid mistakes in pricing and adjust the level of service? The key to success is to understand the Japanese market. We will answer those questions for you and many more. Besides that, we will give you real-life examples and proven information, so you can develop your Japan business – successfully.
Brief program description:
- Japan – The future of the 3rd largest economy
- Case studies – What’s wrong with your distribution channel in Japan
- Pros and cons – Business development with a local distributor
- Distribution strategy in Japan – Different solutions to different industries
- Unique business culture in Japan – How culture impacts your business?
Mr. Yasushi Hasegawa| Co-founder & Representative Director | Fenetre Partners
Mr. Satoshi Takayama| Representative Director of Fenetre Partners
The participation is free of charge. Due to the expected interest and the limit of space available, we recommend a prompt registration. The event will take place as soon as a minimum of 10 participants will register. For Registration please email on firstname.lastname@example.org