First published in June 2016
Today, we present you the second state of our Manufacturing Hubs Handbook: Maharashtra.
It is one of the industrially and economically growing states in India. Maharashtra is often viewed as the Automotive hub of India. Several cities envision a high density of automotive companies, but the state is home to many other industries as well. Indeed, it is one of the commercial hubs of India, which is also the reason why many international companies already established a presence there.
Other interesting facts about Maharashtra as an ideal business destination are:
- It has an abundant availability of Human Resources
- It’s on the Top destinations for Foreign Direct Investment in India
- Maharashtra holds a comparatively good infrastructure
- It has 51 notified “SEZ”s
- Renowned institutes and colleges have their location in Maharashtra which offers well-educated manpower
As you see, Maharashtra is an excellent location for entering or expanding the Indian market. To learn more about its location parameters and key cities like Mumbai, Nashik, Pune, Nagpur and Aurangabad, click Handbook Mahrashtra.