21 August 2018 | 11:00 am EDT
If your market entry strategy is collaborating with an Indian distribution partner, then it is very important to make the right partner choice in order to be successful in a dynamic market like India. Our comprehensive webinar on “Partner Search in India” shares insights on the best strategies to find the right business partner in India and resolve partner related issues.
Missed the event, watch the webinar recording here.
If you have any further questions, want to enter or expand your business in the Indian market, feel free to contact us!
Dr. Martin D. Pallante, PhD
Business Consultant | Maier+Vidorno
A highly successful global executive and author of best seller “Creating Sustainable Customer Value…The Positive Power of Strategic Management.” With extensive and diversified industry experience, Dr. Pallante has trained cutting edge companies and aspiring managers in strategic, leadership focused management.
- India Market Dynamics
- Types of Partners – Channel Partners, Distribution Partners, Contractual Manufacturing Partner, Sales Agents
- Cost Effective Business Model for India Market Entry
- Testing the market
- Route to best partnership
- Resolving Issues
- Success Stories
- Companies already having partner in India but the partner is not meeting your expectations
- Companies with a few partners in India who want to expand by hiring more partners
- Companies who are willing to enter the Indian market but do not want to spend a lot – Testing the market