E-waste is a popular, informal name for electronic products nearing the end of their “useful life.” Mobile Phones, Smart Phones, Feature phone, I Phones, Laptop, Desktop, Thin Clients, Air Conditioners, Televisions, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, VCDs, stereos, copiers, and fax machines are common electronic products. Many of these products can be reused, refurbished, or recycled.
E-waste has been one of the fastest growing waste streams in the world. While e-waste contains valuable materials such as aluminium, copper, gold, palladium and silver, it also contains harmful substances like cadmium, lead and mercury. In the absence of proper awareness, disposing e-waste in landfill can result in toxic emissions to the air, water and soil and pose a serious health and environmental hazards.
Under the guidelines of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India, E-Waste (Management) Rules, 2016 and M&V Marketing and Sales Pvt. Ltd. stands committed to implement E-Waste Rules.
We, M&V Marketing and Sales Pvt. Ltd. understand there is a need to encourage recycling of all useful and valuable material from e-waste so as to conserve the ever depleting natural resources. Recycling end-of-life discarded products is vital if we are to save resources and minimize landfill M&V Marketing and Sales Pvt. Ltd. understands its responsibility and in this regards we have tied-up with one of the leading and authorised e-waste recycler namely E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA for facilitating our customers to enable them to dispose of e-waste products after its end-of-life.
E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA one of the renowned recycler is pioneer of recycling the e-waste in the most organized manner in India. Authorized by CPCB and UPPCB and are committed towards Environmental Social & Corporate Governance. They have expertise in assisting Producers in fulfilling their compliances related to EPR and E-waste Management.
Benefit of recycling of E-waste:
- E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being land filled.
- E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
- Protects your surroundings- Safe recycling of outdated electronics promotes sound management of toxic chemicals such as lead and mercury.
- Conserves natural resources- Recycling recovers valuable materials from old electronics that can be used to make new products. As a result, we save energy, reduce pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and save resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth.
- Helps others – Donating your used electronics benefits your community by passing on ready-to-use or refurbished equipment to those who need it.
- Saves landfill space – E-waste is a growing waste stream. By recycling these items, landfill space is conserved.
Recycling of E-waste:
The company has tied -up with the M/S E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA For collection of all our E-waste on PAN India and disposes the same at their plant at E-50, UPSIDC Industrial Area, 98 KM Stone, NH2, Kosi Kotawan , District Mathura, U.P. India Customer can reach or call on Toll Free No 18001025679. Our representatives explain them about process of disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste also give information about incentive we will offer to them against their end of life product. If any customer wants to handover the material from their door steps, we do send either our logistics team or M/S E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA team to collect the items and channelize the same to our e-waste partner plant for final processing.
Dos & Don’ts
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
- Always call our E-waste Authorized Collection Centres/points to dispose products that have reached end-of life.
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Centres/Points.
- Always disconnect the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own
- Do not throw electronics in bins having “Do not Dispose” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal (Kabbadi) and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.
E-WASTE RECYCLING & COLLECTION MECHANISM FOR CONSUMER
As per the E-waste Regulation under E-waste (Management) Rule, 2016 and M&V Marketing and Sales Pvt. Ltd. being a good corporate citizen understands the responsibility towards environment and thus following the mechanism for collection of e-waste and channelizing it for safe recycling:
How end consumer can reach us?
If any of the End consumer willing to dispose or recycle their end of life product /e-waste can call or reach us at our Recycling Partner toll free number, E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA representative would explain our customers about process of disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste or we send our logistic team to pick the e-waste from the doorstep of customer and channelize the same to our E-waste partner E-50, UPSIDC Industrial Area, 98 KM Stone, NH2, Kosi Kotawan , District Mathura, U.P. India for final processing.
E-Waste Recyclers India
EWRI is here with one mission, save the environment from our e-waste so we can keep this dear planet habitable for our future generation. The more technological dependent we are becoming, the more we are producing E-Waste. The used computer parts used mobile parts and used parts of every other electronic device are polluting the environment because you and I are not careful about dumping it properly. As affordable e-waste recyclers in India, EWRI is here to take care of your e-garbage.
Not every e-waste need to be destructed either. Study shows that 63% of e-garbage’s can safely be recycled and this way we can not only show our care to the environment but also can save significant amount of our budget. However, the same study shows that only 17% electronic recycling is done, with the situation being much worse in 3rd world countries including India. EWRI is determined to change this scenario. Our easy and inexpensive plans will help you get rid of all those machines, stacked up in your home or office.
Toner Cartridge Recycling
Printer cartridge or toner is something which comprises almost 12% of total e-waste produced in the whole world. This is much bigger than any other component. This is why EWRI places special importance on toner cartridge recycling. Our dedicated division on toner cartridge allows you to save significant amount. Toner cartridges refilling can easily be done and thus not only we totally recycle and save up to 70% of your costs but it comes with no harm to the environment.
Finally, EWRI has the most sophisticated infrastructure for data destruction. Whether you want to safeguard your personal information before selling the hard disk or you want to clean your PC of anything malicious, we can help you with it. Our data destruction is thoroughly certified which means we guarantee you privacy. After we destruct your data, it is completely gone, irreversibly deleted. No trace of the data can ever be found on the storage medium.
- Recycling of E-Waste
- Recycling of Toner Cartridge
- Refurbishing PC for Rural Areas and NGO’s
- Onsite Hard Disk Shredding/ Scraping
- 100% Data Destruction
- Data Wiping
Awareness Programs of Recycler EWRI:
Toll Free No. 18001025679 for End Consumer reach:
Take Back Scheme /collection Scheme
Once any end consumer will contact us at our Toll free no. for handover the end of life product /e-waste for proper disposal, E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA representative will get information to end customer about any incentive or exchange offer that may be an offer, at that time, against their end of life product and encourage customers/end users to deposit any of their old absolute products (spare parts) and their accessories (irrespective of brand) and also propose to exchange the same with a promotional voucher or any other lucrative offers depending upon the remaining Life of the Product.
Reverse Logistic Support
For reverse logistic E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA company has signed an agreement with Professional Logistics services across India for the collection of end of life product/ e-waste. If any end consumer wishes to handover the end of life product/ e-waste from their doorstep, we send our logistic Professional Logistics logistic partner of our Recycling Partner E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA to collect the end of life product/ e-waste and channelize the same at Recycling partner E-50, UPSIDC Industrial Area, 98 KM Stone, NH2, Kosi Kotawan , District Mathura, U.P. India.
WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY ELECTRONIC DISCARDS?
The mantra of “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle” applies here.
- Reduce your generation of e-waste through smart handling and good maintenance.
- Reuse still functioning electronic equipment by donating to us.
- Recycle those products that cannot be repaired. Customer may handover their end of life products to our nearest drop points for proper Recycling.
We look forward to your support in ensuring safe and efficient disposal of e-waste which is a shared responsibility between our valued consumers and us. We value your co-operation.
To know more about safe and secure recycling and proper disposal of end-of-life electrical and Electronic Products Customer can contact at our toll-free number at:
Toll free No. 18001025679
E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA has signed an agreement with Professional Logistics for reverse logistics for Channelization of E-waste to the facility.
|Sr. No||States||Location||Logistic||Address||TOLL FREE NUMBER|
|198,GF Malikpur Kohi, Next to Hero Honda Service Station, Rangpuri, Mahipalur EXT. New Delhi, Delhi- 110037||18001025679|
|J-171, New Palam Vihar Phase-1, Gurgaon, Haryana-122017||18001025679|
|Sardar Patel Nagar, Dhanbad, Jharkand-826004||18001025679|
|Bh-122, Sector-70, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301||18001025679|
|Plot-92,gala no-01, Sector 19C Vashi Navi, Mumbai-400705||18001025679|
|Plot No-24,Sec No-4,Shikshak colony,Near Spine City, Moshi Pradhikaran,Pune-412105||18001025679|
|1st Floor Deltahouse Rajendra Nager Madhupatna Cuttack,Bhuwaneshwar||18001025679|
|4,Block-3,4th Shatter at 179,MPR Estate Near old check Post Old Bowaenpally Secunderabad,Hyderabad-500011||18001025679|
|No.43 1st floor 2nd main D.D.U.T.T.L.Yeshwantpur, Bangalore-560022||18001025679|
|Opp. Hindustan Lever Ltd,
Sulthan, Bhathery Road Boloor Mangalore(KA)-575003
|27, Sakthi Nagar Phase-ii,Sennerkuppam, Near Bisleri Water Plant, Chennai-600056||18001025679|
|A-82, 200 ft. By Pass, Heerpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302021||18001025679|
|1st Floor Deltahouse Rajendra Nager Madhupatna Cuttack, Bhuwaneshwar||18001025679|
|HN-34, Kundil Nagar Basistha Chariali, Near Parbhat Apartment,Guwahati-781029||18001025679|
|S-317,Transport Nagar,Behind RTO Office
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226012
|284 AS-3 Scheme No.-78, Vijay nagar Indore, Madhya Pradesh||18001025679|
|Shop No D-18, Pushp Penament, Behind Mony Hotel, Isanpur, Ahmedabad||18001025679|
|Dr. A.K Pandey (IPS) Malyanil Buddha Colony, Patna (BIHAR)-800001||18001025679|
|20||Andhra Pradesh||Vishakapatnam||Professional Logistics||Shop No.8, New Gajuwaka, Opp.High Schoo; Road, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530026||18001025679|
|Shop N:-15 & 16, Pabhat Road, Opp:- Tennis Academy, Zirakpur, Chandigarh, Punjab-140603||18001025679|
|156A/73, NORTHERN PARK, B.T. ROAD DUNLOP Kolkata-700108||18001025679|
|1st Floor Deltahouse Rajendra Nager Madhupatna Cuttack, Bhuwaneshwar||18001025679|