India is one of the fastest-growing economies of the world and boasts of an emerging market. Besides, it offers numerous business opportunities to investors which makes it a preferred destination for foreign companies. A foreign company can invest in the Indian market in many ways. One of the most popular and sought after ways is by incorporating a subsidiary in India.
Company Incorporation Documents
In order to set-up a subsidiary company in India, you need the following company incorporation documents:
- Identity proof of authorized representative (any government issued document or license containing name, photo and date of birth)
- Address proof of authorized representative (telephone bill, electricity bill, bank statement, passbook, etc.)
- Proof of office address (rent agreement, lease deed, rent receipts, etc.)
- Memorandum and articles of association of the company
- Board resolution by the holding company for the incorporation of a subsidiary in India.
- Declaration by the director in form DIR 2
- Declaration by first subscribers and director in form INC 9
The above-mentioned documents need to be certified as true copy by the Indian Consulate or must be apostilled by the competent authority. Additionally, all these documents need to be in English or attached with the certified English translation.
M+V’s legal team has incorporated subsidiaries of foreign companies from various industries in India. We can help you with hassle free company formation in India. Additionally M+V can also help you get the required product registrations in India.