REGISTRATION IN INDIA
Manage complex Indian bureaucracy and registrations
In order to become a fully operational company, you need to comply with numerous Indian registration requirements – specifically Registrations related to Customs, Direct & Indirect Taxes, Labor Laws and Production.
Particular attention also needs to be given to labeling requirements for manufacturing and import of products – especially for consumer, medical and pharmaceutical products. Non-conformity with Indian labeling and registration regulations results in high penalties and – in exceptional cases – to a complete “grind to a halt” of your Indian Business.
Maier+Vidorno advises you on which business areas require prior registration in India, supports you with fast and cost-efficient navigation of the registration process and manages ongoing filing and updating work subsequently.
Trademark Registration (TM)
Product Registrations, f.ex.:
- Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
- Medical & Drug Control Registration (DCP)
- Textiles Committee (TTC)
- Import Export Code (IEC)
- Special Valuation Branch Registration (SVB)
- Provisional Duty Bond (PD Bond)
- Authorized Dealer Code (AD)
Labeling & Pricing
- Maximum Retail Price Labeling (MRP)
- Legal Metrology Act (LMA)
- Other product specific labeling requirements
- Income Tax: Permanent Account Number (PAN),
Tax Deduction And Collection Account Number (TAN)
- Goods & Services Tax (GST)
Labour Law Registrations
- Provident Fund (PF)
- Employee State Insurance (ESI)
- Professional Tax
- Shop and Establishment Act
Registrations for manufacturing sites and activities in India
What makes M+V Registration so special?
Indian bureaucracy is famous around the world. Some Government Departments have reduced their processes and invested in IT enabled filings in the last few years; but there are so many national and state-level ministries, institutions and regulations that only professionals can keep track with the numerous changes and updates of registration requirements in India as well as changes in the rules to follow. On top of that, international companies have to deal with Cross-Border Transactions (domestic and international) which complicates further an efficient execution of any type of business transaction in India.
- For almost 20 years Maier+Vidorno manages back offices of hundreds of foreign companies in India – we know how to manage your registrations or solve problems which result from non-compliance of the same.
- We know potential zones of danger for foreign companies in India – and we advise you pro-actively from the start on your registrations requirements – to avoid any complication in manufacturing, sales and service offerings.
- In India any business is personal. Due to their daily administration and registration work our consultants are well connected with the ministries and government institutions (and know exactly whom you need to talk to in order to solve a problem).
- Most companies do their registrations once and then live with whatever mistakes they made, while at M+V our consultants deal with licensing and registration in India all the time so they are up to date and know what works.
Which registrations do you need for your subsidiary in India? For more details on M+V Registration Service for your India business, contact us!