COMPANY FORMATION IN INDIA
Consulting and implementing the best suited legal entity for your subsidiary in India
For a foreign company in India there are different entry options to set up their business. Choosing the best suited legal entity for your subsidiary in India is mainly determined by your market-entry strategy, timeline and planned activities in India – e.g. for manufacturing, export and installation of machinery, warehousing and local order processing of goods or local service offerings in India.
Company formation and registration for your subsidiary in India
Maier+Vidorno’s Legal Compliance team has the expertise to assist companies that plan to start a business in India. We have experience to help you decide which legal presence and legal entity is right for you. During this process, M+V consults you not only on legal entities and company formation in India, but supports you also with subsequent company registration and financing questions.
- Representative Office (Liaison Office), Branch Office and Project Office
- Incorporation of a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary (WOS) as Private Limited Company (Pvt. Ltd.), Public Limited Company (Ltd.) or Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB)
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Registrar of Companies (ROC)
All other Incorporation-related Compliances and Registrations
- Appointment/Resignation of Directors (including Resident Director)
- Capitalization of the Indian subsidiary
- Opening of Bank Account, Tax Registrations, Import Licenses, Labor Law Registrations
What makes M+V Company Formation so special?
Maier+Vidorno supports many foreign companies setting up a subsidiary every year with their legal establishment and company formation process in India. Assistance we provide is crucial to the success of many foreign businesses in India.
Indian bureaucracy and regulatory system is famous around the world and very complex from an outsider’s perspective. Only someone from the Indian system with extensive experience working with foreign companies can support you in a fast, efficient and unbureaucratic way.
- Our experts serviced clients from many different industries and can guide you on your compliance needs and documentation requirements for your company registration in India and other procedures. We know the complications foreign companies face in India and support you efficiently in the company formation process in India.
- Maier+Vidorno not only incorporates your Indian entity but also manages the subsequent company registration and documentation requirements for you proactively–so your business can run smoothly.
- Let us discuss the right legal framework for your type of business. Based on your India strategy, we structure the next steps for you and keep you up-to-date with changing regulatory frameworks and their impact on your business, in the process of and after the company formation and registration of your India subsidiary.
Which legal entity is best for your subsidiary in India? For more details on M+V Company Formation Service for your India business, contact us!