October 15th, 2015 | 9:00 am – 2:00 pm | Stuttgart, Germany
October 16th, 2015 | 9:00 am – 2:00 pm | Cologne, Germany
Order Processing and Management of Supply Chain in India is a challenging task. To generate long-term and successful business relationships in India, it is a Must to optimize and manage the Supply Chain processes efficiently. Maier+Vidorno India Consulting invites you to learn the important factors in logistics and indirect taxation in India, and get hands-on information on how to handle your logistics in India.
Program in brief:
- The right Strategy for your India business
- Order Management, Logistics, Warehousing and Supply Chain in India
- Compliances in India logistics – SVB, PD Bond and insurances
- Taxation – Indirect Taxation in India and impact on price calculation and margins calculation
- Best Practices for efficient Supply Chain in India business
Please note the lectures will be held in German and English language. To receive the entire program or to register for the event, please send an email to Ms. Parboti Maya Bhattacharya (email@example.com) or a fax to +49 221 880 408 11.