14th July 2015 | 10:00 am – 3:00 pm | Maastricht, Netherlands
Human Resources plays a major role in market entry and market expansion, and often decides the success or failure of your business in India. We provide you with important tips on „success factors in personnel“ and show how Indian culture influences your business there.
Program in brief:
- How culture impacts your business?
- What to focus on when you hire for India?
- How to manage and motivate employees from far?
- Lessons learned: How to project the lessons learned on individual cases?
- Deepmala Datta | Head – Human Resources | M+V Marketing & Sales Pvt. Ltd. | New Delhi
- Torsten Gosch | Senior Manager Business Development | Maier+Vidorno GmbH | Cologne
- Sujata Banerjee | Management Across Cultures | Berlin
- Toon Laurensse | Founder and Managing Director | Dutch Business Partners
- Chairman Elect Vipin Moharir | NICCT
Register as a participant or find out more about our India business events and the full agenda – contact us!
The participation fee is € 50,– p. P. excl. VAT. For members of NICCT and EXPORT SOCIETEIT LIMBURG the event is free of charge. Due to the expected interest and the limit of space available, we recommend a prompt registration, latest by 7th of July 2015